- Start with a Hello
- Be clear and concise
- Consider using headings to break down your bio into sections
- Always use a spell check or ask someone to proof your notes (your profile is your shop window to the world)
- List your availability and links to profiles/instagram/pinterest social media
- When a photographer contacts be polite and informative
- No one has time for email tennis, ensure you all questions requested.
- Do not use shorthand or chat speak, this is not facebook nor are you talking to your ‘mates’
- Book all your shoots via modelling websites as opposed to Fb/instagram where no moderation is available
- Be weary of photographers who don’t use photography websites (Flickr, Purpleport, Modelmayhem etc)
- Photographers\clients like diversity – Do not post all the photos from a shoot.
- Only post your very best images
- Keep your images fresh, do not post images from 4/5 years ago, clients want to see what you look like now.
- Selfies are okay for demonstrate a no makeup photo but don’t be excessive
- Be sure to include a head shot, a profile and a full length